Sonic Unleashed ROM for RPCS3 is a video game produced and developed by the famous company Sega. In this game, Doctor Eggman, Soni’s enemy, has destroyed the world with a super laser to unleash the ancient evil of Dark Gaia. Sonic Unleashed will have to devote all his strength to restore the world. At the same time he will have to deal with a process within himself and is that having come into contact with the energy of Dark Gaia, Sonic is transformed into a kind of werewolf known as Werehog. Because of this, the game has night and day scenarios.
During the day, you will be able to enjoy Sonic’s speed and appearance, while at night he will transform into the Werehog. If this story catches your attention and you want to try the game as soon as possible, just download the mod and run it on the emulator. Here’s how to do it.
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Sonic Unleashed ROM (ISO) from the link provided above.
- Once you have completed the download, which will appear as a compressed .zip file, right-click and unzip the file using your trusted unzip program. Once you have downloaded it, right-click and unzip the file using your trusted unzip program.
- Once the files have been extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. We will find a menu, click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- In the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in the folder, replacing the existing file.
- We check that it appears in the emulator and then we start the game.
Sonic Unleashed ROM requirements for Pc
The Sonic Unleashed ROM minimum requirements to enjoy this game are the following:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (XP)/3 GB RAM (Windows 7 / Vista)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) / ATI Radeon HD 2900 (512MB)
- Storage: 11 GB free