Sonic Generations ROM for RPCS3 is an action-adventure video game developed by Sonic Team and released by Sega to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the “Sonic the Hedgehog” series.
It has two game modes:
- Classic, with a two-dimensional perspective similar to the Sonic games of the 90s.
- Modern, with a three-dimensional perspective in the style of other more current Sonic games such as Sonic Unleashed, with more movements and new features.
In each of these modes, there is a different Sonic variant. The goal in this game is to complete missions with the best possible score to pass the levels.
Download Sonic Generations ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Sonic Generations ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Sonic Generations ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Sonic Generations ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Sonic Generations ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Sonic Generations ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Sonic Generations ROM (ISO) from the download link provided above.
- Once the download is done, you will see a compressed file in .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file by right-clicking on it and pressing unzip.
- Once the files are extracted, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the upper left corner. There we will find a menu with several options. Click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- We wait for the download to complete.
- Once completed, in the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in a folder that includes in its name “RPCS3/home/exdata” , replacing the existing file.
- We check that the game appears in the emulator and we start it.
- Start enjoying the adventure.
Sonic Generations ROM minimum requirements for RPCS3
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 2900
- Memory: 2GB RAM (Windows 7/XP)/ 3GB RAM (Windows Vista)
- Storage: 11GB free
Recommended requirements for Sonic Generations ROM
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz /AMD Phenom II X4 3.0 GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 585
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 11 GB free
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: