Red Dead Redemption ROM for RPCS3 is an open-world game developed by Rockstar. It is the second game in the series and its story is based in the American Wild West. The protagonist of this video game is a well-known bandit, John Marston. The threats to Marston’s daughter and wife by the agents of the American federal law will make him have to help enforce the laws on the border between Mexico and America, working as a hired gunman. This will lead him to capture another bandit (Bill Williamson), among other of his former companions. Within this world, we will find three fictional states: New Paradise, New Austin, and West Elizabeth. The video game has a third-person perspective and has the possibility of single or multiplayer gameplay, allowing online play with up to a total of 16 people.
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download Red Dead Redemption ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Red Dead Redemption ROM (ISO) and start enjoying the Wild West, just have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Red Dead Redemption ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Red Dead Redemption ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Red Dead Redemption ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Red Dead Redemption ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Red Dead Redemption ROM (ISO) from the link mentioned above, which will be compressed in a .zip file.
- Open the RPCS3 emulator and in the upper left corner you will find a menu, click on “Boot” and then select “Install PKG”.
- We go to the game folder that we have downloaded and copy the .RAP file and paste it in the folder: RPCS 3 O/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata and replace the existing file with the same name.
- Check that it appears in the emulator and start the game from it.
Requirements Red Dead Redempition ROM for Pc
To play Red Dead Redemption ROM you will need an internet connection, as well as technical specifications with the following minimum requirements:
- Processor: Processor: Intel Core i3/ AMD Athlon II X4 with at least 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit
- GPU: GeForce GTS 260/ Radeon HD4870 (minimum 1GB memory)
- Storage: 4 GB free space