Persona 5 ROM for RPCS3 is already the sixth video game released in the Persona saga, developed by Atlus and part of the Japanese Megami Tensei franchise. It is a fantasy role-playing game based on reality, whose protagonist and his companions (a group of high school students) will be involved in a world with an unfair social situation that will put them in danger and will make them have to face enemies over natural, monsters and dungeons. In it, different powers come into play and they will become the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, having to unmask their enemies and even enter the hearts of corrupt adults to make the world a fairer place, putting an end to the masks used in modern society and ending slavery. They will achieve all this by using a smartphone app and embarking on great adventures.
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download Persona 5 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Persona 5 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Persona 5 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Persona 5 ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Persona 5 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Persona 5 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Persona 5 ROM from the link provided above.
- Once the download is done, it will appear in a compressed .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file.
- Once the files are extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. We will find a menu, click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- In the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in the folder, replacing the existing file.
- We check that it appears in the emulator and start the game to enjoy the adventures of these teenagers.
Persona 5 ROM Requirements
The minimum technical requirements to enjoy Persona 5 ROM are as follows:
- Processor: 64 bits
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64 Bit
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Storage: 25 GB available
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)