Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) is a version of the fourth installment of the Persona saga for the PlayStation 3 console. Persona video games are a classic in the world of video games, both for the years in the series and for the quality of their titles, and so far they were focused on a genre closer to the RPG than any other genre. However, in this installment they have decided to diversify a bit their most successful saga by releasing a title like Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, which is focused on the fighting genre, so we can embody the different characters of Persona 4 to fight duels never seen before.
It should be noted that in terms of plot, or history of the Persona saga this game does not have much development although it does give a few small touches as a sequel to Persona 4 Arena.
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) for PS3 emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the following step by step instructions:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) file. It will most likely be compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator. In the RPCS3 section of the website, we explain how to do it.
- Download Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM (ISO) by clicking on the link provided and following the instructions in the previous section. Don’t forget to check if the file is compressed in .zip format and, if so, right-click and unzip it.
- Once the files have been extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. A menu will appear, click on “Boot” and select “Boot Game”.
- The file manager will open. Choose the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax ROM and click “Select Folder”.
- The game will start automatically and you can start enjoying the game.