NCAA Football 13 ROM (ISO) is the NCAA video game for the PlayStation 3 console. The American soccer league is one of the most followed sports in America, which has been so successful that it has become famous in other regions such as Europe. One of its most important events is the Superbowl, which has made the NCAA even more famous. As for the video game, it is necessary to point out that it is a great step forward in the saga, in which both the graphics and the sound effects have been improved with respect to its previous installments. In addition, the squads have been updated with the latest signings of the 2014 season, along with the most emblematic commentators of this sport, from the ESPN network.
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download NCAA Football 14 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download NCAA Football 14 ROM (ISO) for PS3 emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the following step by step instructions:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download NCAA Football 14 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the NCAA Football 14 ROM (ISO) file. It will most likely be compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install NCAA Football 14 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install NCAA Football 14 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator. In the RPCS3 section of the website, we explain how to do it.
- Download NCAA Football 14 ROM (ISO) by clicking on the link provided and following the instructions in the previous section. Don’t forget to check if the file is compressed in .zip format and, if so, right-click and unzip it.
- Once the files have been extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. A menu will appear, click on “Boot” and select “Boot Game”.
- The file manager will open. Choose the NCAA Football 14 ROM and click “Select Folder”.
- The game will start automatically and you can start enjoying the game.