Mortal Kombat X ROM for RPCS3 is considered one of the best and most famous fighting games in history. Since its release the game began to receive good reviews from both video game critics and players of the saga, highlighting the plot of the story, character design and improved graphics over previous titles in the series. All this makes Mortal Kombat X the best fighting game of its generation without any doubt. This game lives up to its name “mortal” with X-ray animations where we can see how we destroy the bones and organs of the opponent and its iconic movement, “Fatality” with which we finish the fight to the death in a bloody way. It also has a variety of moves and combos, sometimes somewhat complicated that we will have to master, and it is even possible to use the environment to our advantage during combat. Mortal Kombat X is a video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and distributed by Warner Bros. Entertainment.
Download Mortal Kombat X ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
We can download Mortal Kombat X ROM for PS3 emulator (RPCS3) and start to break bones and shatter organs virtually to our opponents, you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Mortal Kombat X ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Mortal Kombat X ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Mortal Kombat X ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Mortal Kombat X ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download in the link above mentioned Mortal Kombat X ROM (ISO) which will come to us compressed in a .zip file.
- Open the RPCS3 emulator
- In the upper left corner we will find a menu, click on “Boot” and then select “Install PKG” and open the PKG file of the game.
- Now go to the downloaded game folder and copy the .RAP file and paste it into the folder: RPCS 3 O/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata and replace the existing file with the same name.
- We check that it appears in the emulator and start the game from it.
Mortal Kombat X ROM for RPCS3 Datasheet.
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Distributor: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Genre: Fighting, 1v1
- Release date: January 24, 2012
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: