Mortal Kombat (2011) ROM for RPCS3 is the ninth installment in the Mortal Kombat series. It is a fighting video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
The characters are warriors who seek power and to achieve it they compete with each other brutally. The entire plot takes place after the end of the world. It has three game modes, so it can be played in story mode, tournament mode, or training mode. The story mode has sixteen chapters and one character per chapter.
It will be possible to choose between several characters with individual skills and weapons to fight and different game modes. New skills and blows have been introduced and also a new element called X-Ray Moves, with which you can see the internal damage that the blows have caused to the opponent. It is allowed to play online against other players or against artificial intelligence (AI).
Download Mortal Kombat (2011) ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Mortal Kombat (2011) ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Mortal Kombat (2011) ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Mortal Kombat (2011) ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
How to install Mortal Kombat (2011) ROM for RPCS3
To Install Mortal Kombat 2011 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Mortal Kombat (2011) ROM (ISO) from the download link provided above.
- Once the download is done you will see a compressed file in .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file by right-clicking on it and pressing unzip.
- Once the files are extracted, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the upper left corner. There we will find a menu with several options. Click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- We wait for the download to complete.
- Once completed, in the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in a folder that includes in its name “RPCS3/home/exdata” , replacing the existing file.
- We check that the game appears in the emulator and we start it.
- Start enjoying the best fights.
Minimum requirements Mortal Kombat 2011 ROM
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ Windows 7 / Windows 8 / (32 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon 3850
Recommended requirements Mortal Kombat 2011 ROM
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz/ AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: