Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM for RPCS3 is the sequel for Play Station 3 of the acclaimed Metal Gear Solid saga, which has an immense previous run on consoles such as Play Station 2 and many others. This new installment brings us a remodeled gameplay, improved 3D graphics and a completely new plot. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots places us after the events of “Sons of Liberty” where we will control in third person the main character Solid Snake in his final mission to defeat Liquid Snake, his archenemy. Unlike previous installments, in this MGS IV we can explore the world and interact with it, have the option to do side missions, collect items and many more activities on a large map, all without losing the essence of the previous games in the series that preceded it. Metal Gear Solid 4 is a game created by Kojima Productions and distributed by Konami as a PS3 exclusive game.
Download Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM for PS3 emulator (RPCS3) and start exploring the wide world as Solid Snake and help him in his final mission just follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM (ISO) from the link above, which will be compressed in a .zip file.
- Open the RPCS3 emulator
- In the upper left corner, we will find a menu, click on “Boot” and then select “Install PKG” and open the PKG file of the game.
- Now go to the downloaded game folder and copy the .RAP file and paste it into the folder: RPCS 3 O/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata and replace the existing file with the same name.
- Check that it appears in the emulator and start the game from it.
Metal Gear Solid 4 ROM for RPCS3 Datasheet
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Distributor: Konami
- Genre: Adventure, Action
- Release date: June 12, 2008
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: