Killzone 3 ROM for RPCS3 is a first-person shooter video game that immerses us in a hostile environment full of action and artillery in which we will be part of the CIA itself. Killzone 3 for PS3 emulator offers a wide range of scenarios and maps that we will have to go through as fast as possible, as I am influencing our final score, among hordes of enemies that will complicate the process. This game has multiplayer options, both online and offline with up to 3 more players simultaneously, and also an offline mode against bots in which we can explore the different maps that offer us. We will choose a type of character with which we want to play depending on the skills and weapons that we like, and later to improve them. Killzone 3 for PS3 was developed by Guerrilla and distributed by Sony in 2011.
Download Killzone 3 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Killzone 3 ROM (ISO) for PS3 emulator and infiltrate behind enemy lines as trained and equipped soldiers of the CIA and kill the maximum number of enemies in the shortest time possible just have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Killzone 3 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Killzone 3 ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Killzone 3 ROM (ISO) on RPCS3 Emulator
How to install Killzone 3 ROM (ISO) quickly and easily:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download in the link above mentioned Killzone 3 ROM (ISO), which will come to us compressed in a .zip file.
- Open the RPCS3 emulator
- In the upper left corner we will find a menu, click on “Boot” and then select “Install PKG” and open the PKG file of the game.
- Now go to the downloaded game folder and copy the .RAP file and paste it into the folder: RPCS 3 O/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata and replace the existing file with the same name.
- Check that it appears in the emulator and start the game from it.
Killzone 3 ROM for RPCS3 Datasheet
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Distributor: Sony Computer Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure, Action
- Release date: February 22, 2011
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: