Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle ROM for RPCS3 is a game developed by Cyberconnect2 and produced by Bandai Namco, based on the Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure comic book series by Japanese author Hiroki Araki. When you start playing you can choose one of the main characters of the saga, more than thirty characters divided by categories with different fighting styles and attacks, and start using your skills to engage in melee battles with other characters.
The action in this game is mostly in two planes but players will be able to move to the background in a similar way to other Tekken-style games.
This action video game offers the possibility of entering a custom game and facing components controlled by Artificial Intelligence (bots), as well as playing in a game with friends.
Download Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (JBA): All-Star Battle ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file JBA: All-Star Battle ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To Install Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle ROM (ISO) quickly and easy we have to:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure ROM (ISO) from the link provided above.
- Once you have completed the download, which will appear as a compressed .zip file, right-click and unzip the file using your trusted unzip program. Once you have downloaded it, right-click and decompress the file using your trusted decompression program.
- Once the files have been extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. We will find a menu, click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- In the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in the folder, replacing the existing file.
- We check that it appears in the emulator and then we start the game.
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (JBA): All-Star Battle ROM technical sheet
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Distributor: Bandai Namco
- Genre: Fighting
- Released: August 2013
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: