Grand Theft Auto V ROM for RPCS3, better known as GTA 5, is one of the most famous games from the video game developer and distributor Rockstar games. Categorized as an action game in open world and role play, in this installment you can be from a star of the show pursued by paparazzi to a member of a biker club riding through the streets of the city of Los Santos. GTA V offers both the option of playing single-player and multiplayer. This will depend on whether you decide to immerse yourself in the story mode or play online with friends (or not so friends) from different parts of the world.
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Grand Theft Auto 5 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download GTA 5 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Grand Theft Auto 5 ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Grand Theft Auto 5 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the GTA 5 ROM (ISO) from the link provided.
- Once you have made the download on your computer, which will appear as a compressed file in .zip format. Right-click and unzip the file.
- Once the files are extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. We will find a menu, click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- In the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in the folder, replacing the existing file.
- We check that it appears in the emulator and then we start the game.
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) ROM Requirements
Here are the minimum requirements for a satisfactory gaming experience in GTA 5:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Q6600 Quad-Core at 2.4 GHz /AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core at 2.5 GHz
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 64 Bit/ Windows 8 64 Bit/ Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1/ Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2
- Storage: 65 GB
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA 9800 GT (1GB VRAM)/AMD HD 4870 (1GB VRAM)/ Others (1GB VRAM)