Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM for RPCS3 is an open-world action role-playing video game. It is the fifth installment of “The Elder Scrolls” saga and is developed by Bethesda Game Studios and released by Bethesda Softworks.
Its main character is Dragonborn, who will have to immerse himself in the quest to defeat the dragon that is destined to destroy the world. The story takes place in Skyrim 200 years after Oblivion.
It is a game that can be played in the first or third person. Being an open world has infinite possibilities. The player can decide how he prefers to enter this world, either discovering everything without a fixed direction or order or completing the missions and improving the skills of the protagonist. One way to move faster through this world is to ride a horse.
This video game has very good reviews about its progress, making it one of the best games in its field.
Download Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) and enjoy one of the best role-playing and action games you only have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
How to install Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim ROM (ISO) from the download link provided above.
- Once the download is complete, you will see a compressed file in .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file by right-clicking on it and pressing unzip.
- Once the files are extracted, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the upper left corner. There we will find a menu with several options. Click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- We wait until the download is complete.
- Once completed, in the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in a folder that includes in its name “RPCS3/home/exdata” , replacing the existing file.
- We check that the game appears in the emulator and we start.
- Do not wait any longer and start enjoying.
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM Minimum Requirements
The minimum requirements to play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ROM are the following:
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core at 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 6 GB of free space
- Graphics: DirectX 9.oc compatible graphics card with 512 MB of VRAM
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: