Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM for RPCS3 is a video game developed by Spike and published by Bandai, inspired by the manga Dragon Ball. The name of this game was chosen through an internet vote in which the creators gave a choice of several titles, leaving Ultimate Tenkaichi winner.
It is a three-dimensional fighting game that has 41 different characters, without taking into account the transformations, and three spaces to customize characters. You can play against other players or against AI.
It has graphics that do not lose the manga style of the characters. You can choose between three game modes: story mode, hero mode, and tournament mode.
Download Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
How to install Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM (ISO) from the link provided above.
- Once the download is done, which will appear as a compressed file in .zip format. Once the download is complete, right-click and unzip the file.
- Once the files have been extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. There a menu will appear, click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- A .RAP file will appear in the downloaded game folder and you will have to copy and paste it back into the folder, replacing the existing file.
- Finally, check that it appears in the emulator and then start the game.
Minimum requirements Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM
The minimum requirements to play Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM are the following:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit/ Windows 8
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz/ Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM
- GPU: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia/ AMD ATI, ATI Radeon 3870 or higher/ Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
- Storage: 8 GG
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi ROM Technical Data sheet
- Console: Play Station 3
- Genre: Fighting
- Publisher: Bandai
- Released: October 2011
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: