Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit ROM for RPCS3 is a fighting video game based on the Dragon Ball saga, developed by Dimps and released by different publishers. In Australia and North America, it was published by Atari while in Japan and Europe it was published by Bandai. The story of this game is written by the Japanese Akira Toriyama.
It is a game in which the player can use one of the Dragon Ball characters to fight online or against artificial intelligence (AI). It also has a story mode, with two different stories, and a test mode, in which the player can choose between three sub-modes: Survival, Time Trial, and Battle Points.
Download Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Dragon Ball Z: ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
How to install Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit ROM for RPCS3
To install Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit ROM (ISO) from the download link provided above.
- Once the download is done, you will see a compressed file in .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file by right-clicking on it and pressing unzip.
- Once the files are extracted, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the upper left corner. There we will find a menu with several options. Click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- We wait for the download to complete.
- Once completed, in the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in a folder that includes in its name “RPCS3/home/exdata”, replacing the existing file.
- We check that the game appears in the emulator and start it.
- Now you can start to enjoy it.
Minimum requirements Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit ROM
- Operating System: Windows 7/ Windows 8/Windows 10/ 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660/ AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: