Devil May Cry 4 ROM for RPCS3 is an action-fighting video game developed by Capcom. It is the fourth installment of this series. This time the main character is Nero, who has special abilities that he will have to use to fight against the enemies. The well-known Dante also comes into play. Both characters can be controlled and use various weapons, both melee weapons, and firearms, all with completely individual characteristics.
Most of the time it will be Nero who is in action. About halfway through the game, Dante takes control, returning to the Devil May Cry 3 style of gameplay.
To beat this game you have to go through the levels that manifest themselves as missions of varying difficulty, most controlling Nero and seven missions controlling Dante.
In this installment of the saga have been introduced some changes and new features compared to previous editions. Among them, the introduction of this new character and a small modification to the store.
Download Devil May Cry 4 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Devil May Cry 4 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Devil May Cry 4 ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Devil May Cry 4 ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Devil May Cry 4 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Devil May Cry 4 ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Devil May Cry 4 ROM (ISO) from the download link provided.
- Once the download is done you will see a compressed file in .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file by right-clicking on it and pressing unzip.
- Once the files are extracted, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the upper left corner. There we will find a menu with several options. Click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
We wait for the download to complete.
- Once completed, in the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in a folder that includes in its name “RPCS3/home/exdata”, replacing the existing file.
- We check that the game appears in the emulator and start it.
- Start to enjoy.
Devil May Cry 4 ROM Minimum Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1.
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce8800 GTS/ AMD Radeon HD 3850.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz.
- Storage: 27 GB free
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: