Demon’s Souls ROM for RPCS3 is a role-playing and action game well known thanks to its very famous Dark Souls saga, which is characterized by its high difficulty and it was not going to be otherwise in this installment for Play Station 3. The story of Demon’s Souls is located in Boletaria, a kingdom plunged in darkness known as “the Old One” and we will be a hero sent to the kingdom with the aim of killing the ruined King Allant and end the darkness that concerns Boletaria. At the beginning of the game we will be able to customize both the gender and the appearance of our main character and protagonist, as well as choose his class. This acclaimed game has received very good reviews from both video game critics and the gamer community highlighting its complicated and addictive gameplay. It has been developed by FromSoftware exclusively for PS3 under the supervision of SCE Japan Studio.
Download Demon’s Souls ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Demon’s Souls ROM (ISO) for PS3 emulator (RPCS3) and start our journey in this dark and dangerous world just follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Demon’s Souls ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Demon’s Souls ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Demon’s Souls ROM (ISO) for PS3 emulator (RPCS3).
How to install Demon’s Souls ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download in the link above mentioned Demon’s Souls ROM, which will come to us compressed in a .zip file.
- Open the RPCS3 emulator
- In the upper left corner we will find a menu, click on “Boot” and then select “Install PKG” and open the PKG file of the game.
- Now go to the downloaded game folder and copy the .RAP file and paste it into the folder: RPCS 3 O/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata and replace the existing file with the same name.
- Check that it appears in the emulator and start the game from it.
Demon’s Souls ROM for RPCS3 Datasheet.
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Distributor: Sony Computer Entertainment / Atlus USA
- Genre: RPG, Action
- Release date: February 5, 2009
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: