Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download Batman: Arkham Asylum ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Batman: Arkham Asylum ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Batman: Arkham Asylum ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Batman: Arkham Asylum ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Batman: Arkham Asylum ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Batman: Arkham Asylum ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Batman: Arkham Asylum ROM (ISO) from the download link provided above.
- Once the download is done, you will see a compressed file in .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file by right-clicking on it and pressing unzip.
- Once the files are extracted, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the upper left corner. There we will find a menu with several options. Click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- We wait for the download to complete.
- Once completed, in the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in a folder that includes in its name “RPCS3/home/exdata” , replacing the existing file.
- We check that the game appears in the emulator and we start it.
- Start enjoying the adventure.