Asura’s Wrath ROM for RPCS3 is a very popular video game characterized by its character creation based on visual elements of Hindu and Buddhist mythology mixed with science fiction. In Asura’s Wrath players will take part in fights of cosmic dimensions, literally, with the combat scenarios reaching into outer space. It also features a unique gameplay mechanic in which we can create many different combos and feel that each combo attack is rewarding. The story embarks us with Asura, a demigod who once dedicated himself to the Emperor’s kingdom as the commander of the army. However, the hero was deceived by Deus, another demigod, and was accused of the Emperor’s death. Because of this and other things that we will discover in the plot, Asura has an immense thirst for revenge against Deus and all the demigods who have helped him. This popular action game has been developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Capcom in February 2012 and was released for PS3, Xbox360 and Xbox One systems.
Download Asura’s Wrath ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Asura’s Wrath ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 and embark on this thrilling story of revenge with Asian visuals combined with futuristic touches just follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Asura’s Wrath ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Asura’s Wrath ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Asura’s Wrath ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3)
To install Asura’s Wrath ROM (ISO) quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download in the link above mentioned Asura’s Wrath ROM, which will come to us compressed in a .zip file.
- Open the RPCS3 emulator
- In the upper left corner, we will find a menu, click on “Boot” and then select “Install PKG” and open the PKG file of the game.
- Now go to the downloaded game folder and copy the .RAP file and paste it into the folder: RPCS 3 O/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata and replace the existing file with the same name.
- Check that it appears in the emulator and start the game from it.
Asura’s Wrath ROM Datasheet for RPCS3
- Platform: Play Station 3
- Publisher: Capcom
- Genre: Fighting
- Release date: February 21, 2012
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: