Assassin’s Creed ROM is an action video game developed and published by the Ubisoft company. It is partly inspired by the novel “Alamut” by author Vladimir Bartol. It is the first game that gives rise to a great saga whose protagonist is Desmond Miles, son of a famous assassin. He can observe and take control of the genetic memories of his ancestor’s thanks to “Animus”, a machine that will allow him to observe one of the members of the Assassins and his relative, “Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad”. In this fictional world, we will witness a struggle between Assassins and Templars who desire peace but have different visions of it. All this takes place in the Holy Land in the year 1191.
It is played in the third person and has an open world in which each player will have to develop their skills to fight, assassinate and collect information, with an infinite number of possibilities.
Download Assassin’s Creed ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Assassin’s Creed ROM and become one of the most stealthy assassins in history, just follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Assassin’s Creed ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Assassin’s Creed ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
How to install Assassin’s Creed ROM (ISO) for PS3 emulator (RPCS3)
To install Assassin’s Creed ROM (ISO) quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Assassin’s Creed ROM by clicking on the link provided.
- Once you have downloaded it, check if the file is compressed in .zip format. If so, right-click and unzip the file.
- Once the files have been extracted to a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. A menu will appear, click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- In the downloaded game folder, you will find a file in .RAP format, copy and paste it back into the folder, replacing the existing file.
- Check that the file appears in the emulator and start the game.
Assassin’s Creed ROM Minimum Requirements
To have a satisfactory gaming experience you will need to meet at least the following requirements in Assassin’s Creed ROM:
- Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium D Dual-Core at 2.6 GHz /AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 256 MB DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card / DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher support
- Storage: 8 GB of free space
Assassin’s Creed ROM Technical Data:
- Genre: Action
- Console: Play Station 3
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Release date: November 2017
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: