Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS:
Download Assassin’s Creed III ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Assassin’s Creed III ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Assassin’s Creed III ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the game file Assassin’s Creed III ROM (ISO). It is most likely compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Assassin’s Creed III ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Assassin’s Creed III ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator.
- Download the Assassin’s Creed III ROM (ISO) from the download link provided above.
- Once the download is done, you will see a compressed file in .zip format. The first thing to do is to unzip the file by right-clicking on it and pressing unzip.
- Once the files are extracted, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the upper left corner. There we will find a menu with several options. Click on “Boot” and select “Install PKG”.
- We wait for the download to complete.
- Once completed, in the folder of the downloaded game will appear a .RAP file that we will have to copy and paste again in a folder that includes in its name “RPCS3/home/exdata” , replacing the existing file.
- We check that the game appears in the emulator and we start it.
- Start enjoying the adventure.