Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) is the fourth installment of the video game Assassins Creed for the PlayStation 3 console. Assassins Creed began his career in the world of video games with the PlayStation 2 console and its success is due among other things to a plot and a plot that surprised everyone with their first deliveries and has managed to maintain over the years. One of its main characters Ezio Auditore has become a true symbol in the world of consoles. However, he is not the only protagonist of the saga, since over the years and the different titles, we have been embodying other characters also very iconic. Many of you will have in your head Venice, Italy, and the other framework of the first installments, however, this time we will be a pirate sailing the seas of the eighteenth century. We will not reveal more surprises for you to enjoy one hundred percent of Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag.
Download Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator
To download Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) for PS3 emulator (RPCS3) you have to follow the following step by step instructions:
- Click on the download link below.
- Download Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) for PS3 Emulator (RPCS3).
- Accept the permissions of the Operating System, if requested, to download a file from an unknown source by clicking on “Accept”.
- Wait for the ROM (ISO) file to finish downloading.
- Locate the Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) file. It will most likely be compressed in .zip format. Use a program to unzip it.
- Install your ROM in the emulator. To do this follow the steps in the installation section below.
Install Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) for RPCS3
To install Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) for RPCS3 quickly and easily follow the steps below:
- Download and install the RPCS3 emulator. In the RPCS3 section of the website, we explain how to do it.
- Download Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM (ISO) by clicking on the link provided and following the instructions in the previous section. Don’t forget to check if the file is compressed in .zip format and, if so, right-click and unzip it.
- Once the files have been extracted into a new folder, open the RPCS3 emulator and go to the top left corner. A menu will appear, click on “Boot” and select “Boot Game”.
- The file manager will open. Choose the Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ROM and click “Select Folder”.
- The game will start automatically and you can start enjoying the game.
Other recommended ROMS
If this game caught your attention you may also be interested in these recommended PS3 ROMS: